Intensive In-Home Services offer clinical care and counseling for children and families within their home (or community setting). As the name implies, this specific support is for extremely serious situations requiring concentrated help to achieve family stability.
The Intensive In-Home team works extensively with the child and family for a distinct 90-day period; which can be extended if needed. Once services are complete, the team assists the child and family with step-down services.
Intensive In-Home Services accept referrals from within the Thompson network, Department of Social Services, case managers, hospitals, and numerous other community organizations. A clinical team specializing in child and family mental health provides the services.
- Intensive In-Home services that address high-risk behavioral, mental health and emotional problems.
- Services provided in the home setting or other natural environments (school/community).
- Certified clinical team that utilizes cognitive-behavioral therapy, trauma-focused therapy, play therapy, and insight-focused therapies.
- Psychological and psychiatric medication management (available at our 7th Street Campus).
- Flexible scheduling of appointments. 24/7/365 on-call clinical coverage/support for families.
For more information on the Intensive In-Home Services program, please contact Amanda Duncan at 704-376-7180, ext. 132 or by email at email@example.com.