Thompson Outpatient Services offer therapeutic counseling for children and families within the Thompson network as well as from the community at large. All services are provided by licensed, independent practitioners who specialize in the mental health needs of children and families. Services are available at Thompson’s 7th Street Campus or in other designated community settings.
- Serves the entire Charlotte metro region.
- Therapy services to individuals, families, and sibling groups: address behavioral and emotional problems, adjustment issues, grief and loss, sexualized behaviors, and more.
- Specialization in attachment-focused therapy utilizing Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy as the primary treatment modality.
- Play therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy and insight focused therapies available.
- Psychological and psychiatric medication management available on-site.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish/English) services available.
- Flexible scheduling of appointments.