Thompson provides In-Service Training for Early Childhood Professionals to broaden their knowledge base of best practices. By expanding their knowledge, Early Childhood Professionals will be better equipped to impact the quality of their program.
- In order to accommodate all participants, please register by the deadline.
- Please note registrations open for each training one month prior to the training date and will close one week prior to the training date.
- If a participant is unable to attend, we request that you cancel your registration as soon as possible.
- 2.0 hours of credit will be issued to participants unless otherwise indicated; approved by the NC Division of Child Development
- Participants who arrive 15 minutes late will not be permitted to attend the training.
- Training location: Refuge Hope Center, 1030A Central Drive, Concord, NC 28027
Trainings start promptly at 6:30 p.m. unless otherwise indicated.
For more information contact Sonia Acosta at 704-817-1613 or by email (email@example.com).