Intensive In-Home Services offer clinical care and counseling for children and families within their home or community setting. As the name implies, this specific support is for extremely serious situations requiring concentrated help to achieve family stability and prevent out of home placement.
Intensive In-Home Services accept referrals from within the Thompson network, Department of Social Services, case managers, hospitals, and numerous other community organizations. A clinical team specializing in child and family mental health provides the services.
- Intensive In-Home services that address high-risk behavioral, mental health and emotional problems.
- Services provided in the home setting or other natural environments (school/community).
- Clinical team that utilizes cognitive-behavioral therapy and trauma-focused therapy.
- Psychiatric medication management (available at our Family Services Center – Wendover Road).
- Flexible scheduling of appointments.
- Crisis Support 24/7.