Therapeutic and Specialized Foster Care
The Thompson Foster Care team identifies, trains, and continually supports dedicated, engaged families who can provide long-term and respite care for children re-entering community life.
Thompson operates private foster care homes located throughout the Charlotte-metro in North Carolina. Program highlights include:
- Therapeutic and specialized foster care,
- Short-term, long-term and respite care for children birth to 18 years in safe, loving, nurturing homes,
- Specialized, therapeutic and attachment certified placements,
- 24/7 on-call assistance and support from the Thompson Foster Care team, and
- Crisis intervention, in-home and in-school supports.
For more information, please contact Admissions at 1-888-293-6216 or firstname.lastname@example.org